Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three weeks and counting…





I’ve got just a hair under three weeks left in my recording project fund drive, and we are 35% funded. Not too shabby, but I’ve still got a way to go before I reach my $6000 funding goal. You can help by visiting Kickstarter and pledging a few shillings to the cause. For as little as $10 you can pre-order an advance copy of the recording; if you’ve got some more pocket change rattling around you can make a larger pledge which will net you any number of cool gifts, including an Executive Producer Credit. I’m giving away an extra gift this week to everyone who pledges. Since my birthday is coming up if you pledge by this Friday July 9thyou’ll get an special musical birthday greeting from me when it’s your big day! All the details are here.

No comments: